Computer Cartography Introuction

For the first assignment in Computer Cartography, I made a story map of the places my wife and I have skied recently.  I incorporated a Slideshow and a Sidecar for this and used some arrows and numbered points to demonstrate the order of the pictures.  In hindsight, maybe the Guided Tour would have accomplished my point better, but I like how my layouts turned out in this.  The media is emphasized in these Story Maps and the pictures came out looking great.  My criticism though is that you can't rotate pictures when you upload them to a slide.  One of my pictures needed to be rotated clockwise, so I rearranged the text box instead.

Check out my story map HERE

-or-

https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/5dbaecdebe8e48289b34f5430bb9b5ee


I joined this graduate program to further my knowledge of GIS.  With more education and my continued experience as a GIS professional, I hope of to combat community issues within the public sector in my near future.

Comments

Popular Posts